Which system is right for me —
InvisiBrake, BrakeMaster™, Even Brake®, or the 9700?
A "hidden" system? — InvisiBrake is recommended if you like convenience above all else and plan on keeping your towed vehicle for the foreseeable future. InvisiBrake is not a portable system, but the major components can be easily
removed and installed in a new towed vehicle. InvisiBrake is the only ROADMASTER system that works with or without 'active' brakes right out of the box. Initial installation time is approximately three to five hours.
A "direct" system? — BrakeMaster is
recommended if you don't frequently change motorhomes or towed vehicles. Because it connects directly to the motorhome's braking system, the initial installation is longer than a portable
system. But once installed, it's a truly trouble-free and easy-to-use braking system.
Or a portable? — Even Brake or the 9700 are recommended if you change motorhomes often, or want to switch between towed vehicles. Even Brake is a sophisticated system with proportional braking (automatically increasing or decreasing braking pressure in direct proportion to the motorhome); the 9700 is a basic system
which applies a pre-set braking pressure.
Both Even Brake and the 9700 are portable systems, with no installed components in the motorhome except for a dashboard monitor. Initial installation time is approximately one hour, depending on the
• …will bring your towed vehicle into compliance with U.S. and Canadian requirements.
• …include an emergency break away system, to stop your towed vehicle should it ever separate from the motorhome.
• …work in virtually any vehicle with power brakes.
• …work in virtually any motorhome.
• …greatly decrease your stopping distance, helping you avoid the danger and hassle of accidents.